NCCS Mission Statement
To make known to every student the person and message of Jesus Christ; to provide a vibrant, faith-based educational community built upon Catholic spiritual and moral tradition; to develop our young people’s spiritual, intellectual, social and physical well-being and teach them to be an active member of the Eucharistic community; and to offer state-of-the-art opportunities while maintaining a unique and diverse learning experience.
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Children’s Liturgies and preparation for the Sacraments
- 10:1 student/teacher ratio – class size limited to 20 students
- Computer Lab – 21 laptop computers
- 2 or 3 computers and internet accessibility in all classrooms
- Smart Boards in all class rooms and computer room.
- Daily access to gym for physical education
- Courses include religion, reading, language arts, science, social studies, mathematics, algebra, library, music, art, physical education and computer science
- Spanish classes from K – 8 – two days a week
- Benefits of learning a language:
- Stimulates the developing brain…expanding cognitive abilities
- Scientific research shows that 1-12 year olds can learn a second language more easily and with greater confidence
- Able to achieve excellent reading skills
- Increase of test scores
- Speaking only English is no longer enough
- Support Services – Auxiliary Math / Reading – Hearing / Speech Clinician – Guidance Counselor
- Testing Programs – Iowa Tests of Basic Skills – DIBELS – Accelerated Reading
Come and see who we are and all that we have!
We’re only a phone call away!